Tennis investors utilize their best sport tips for French Open action in 2016. Four events a year bring out the masses to wagering on the courts. Next week, the second leg of the Grand Slam is upon us. This and Wimbledon bring out a lot of considerations besides name factor. Certain people excel on the clay at Roland Garros while others barely make an effort because they know that their style is not suited for success there. APEX Tennis Betting is here to produce the profit for all of us in the next three weeks at the French Open.
Sports Betting Tips : Avoid Name Value
Before embracing advanced theories like brand name pricing in tennis, one should make sure the foundation is strong to build upon. Looking all over the net, we have found that our friends at Bookiestar have put together one of the best articles on sports betting tips. Here they go over bankroll management, where to wager, and other basics that allow your bankroll to be in great shape for the Grand Slam events. With that, you can now proceed forward to know whom to wager on and avoid based on name recognition. The following are two stars and our wagering status on them.
- Serena Williams is currently a buy. Little to do with her win in Rome last week. More about that she has the mental fortitude and tools still at her disposal to deal with the lack of quality pursuing her in the women’s game.
- Roger Federer is a sure fire fade. Lost against Dominic Thiem in the third round at Rome. Knee operation from Aussie Open and back problems were a big part of this result. His 34 year old body just will not snap back in time for the French. Huge underdog ML potential fading him in the early rounds on casino and friends at freeslots central.
Novak Can not Help Himself
Result in Rome as in the final is meaningless to Novak. Career money leader has everything except for the French Open. So without strong coaching, he wages war in Rome to the tune of many hard victories. This is the path to the final in which he lost the first set to Andy Murray.
- Third Round saw three sets
- 7-5 and 7-6 over Nadal in QF
- Three set semi final win that ended 7-6(5) against Kei Nishikori
- Finals loss against Andy Murray
It is his competitive spirit that got him where he is in the men’s game but will kill his practical chances in the French. A tune up became a gauntlet that should have never been ran. So the men’s favorite to win it all will be nowhere near himself when the second week comes around. Not much money usually to be made fading Novak but second week looks like he will be an easy out for one of the clay court specialists.
This is how you attack tennis for profit. Get a good sportsbook like America’s Bookie. Build upon the basics learned at Bookiestar.com. Wager on the events, watch the tournament, learn, improve, and cash out. Good fortune in this and we will see you on the eve of the French Open next week here at APEX Tennis Betting.